Friday, December 19, 2014

Five Favorites: DIY Holiday Cards

I'm all done with exams and finally made it to the post office to drop off good wishes to friends and family near and far. Usually I send store bought cards with a photo or whip something up with an easy online template. But not this year! This year I sat down with Karl, my roommate Sophie and her boyfriend Pete and we just crafted our incompetent little hearts out. The good thing is, some very talented DIYers have posted wonderfully simple instructions online and with their help and a few ideas of our own, we were on our way. All our cards were super easy to make, just add the holiday greeting of your choice and drop it in the mail! Here are my favorite five:
Number One
Number Three


Number Two


Number Five
Number Four


Number Five was Pete's very ingenious solution to all the bits and pieces we had at the end of the evening. I actually think the leftover-scraps-card became my favorite one!

 Look up at the Sky!

--Zanna


3 comments:

  1. Fun! Love these!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- love them!!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great DIYs! Good thing I left wrapping to the last minute so I can try some of these... :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete